(Click thumbnail to enlarge)
Converts two signal inputs HDMI or CVBS into digital Freeview compatible signals and combines them into a TV system.
Possible input combinations are 2x HDMI, 2x CVBS or one each of HDMI and CVBS.
Ther are 2x HDMI inputs and 2 sets of 3 phono inputs for CVBS and stereo signals.
The unit encodes the signals and modulates them into DVB-T COFDM channels before combining them with your other digital signals for distribution on to your TV system.
- Ideal for a wide range of HD signal sources Blu-ray, CCTV, Satellite receiver etc. with HDMI or phono output
- High quality stable image ideal for displays, security or distribution •RF Output compatible with HD and non HD TV tuners
- Easy to install into existing TV distribution systems
- Broadcast quality construction
- Clear colour display and simple step-by-step configuration
- Installation in communal TV systems to provide security or information channels
- In business locations to show information or advertising
- In retail, hotel or public spaces for high impact displays