(Click thumbnail to enlarge)
Takes the signal from an HD or 4K source and relaunches it to 4 displays without loss of signal strength.
- Take the signal from an HD or 4K source and relaunches it to 4 displays without loss of signal strength
- Supports 4K Ultra HD, 1080p and 3D
- Automatic EDID management
- Bi-directional IR control system allows control of the HD input device either at source our at the display using the Labgear HDM IRK kit
- Supplied with 5V DC 2A power supply
- Input Part: 1 X HDMI (female connector)
- Output Part: 4 X HDMI (female connector) 1 X IR channel
- Input Lead Max Length: for 4k – 7m, for 1080p – 20m
- Output Lead Max Length: for 4k – 7m, for 1080p – 15m
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Output resolution: 3840 X 2160@50/60, 480i~1080p@50/60, 1080p@24/50/60, VGA-UXGA
- Operating temp: -15C – 55C/5°F – 131°F
- Deep Colour: 36bit
- Housing: metal
- Power Supply Input: 100-240V-50/60MHz, 0.3A max.
- Power Supply output: DC 5V-2000mA
- Width: 75mm
- Depth: 112mm
- Height: 24mm
- Gross Weight: 214g
Apparently there are no money lexapro online back guarantees associated with Erexor..